Register Today, Space is Limited!
If you have any questions, contact your 3 HTi rep or Robert Romanoski at (610) 590-1089 or email@example.com
About Live Online Training
Live Online training environment provides students access to images and workshops in the cloud making use of common Windows functionality, specifically the Remote Desktop Application.
Through a web based interface, students are provided with a Remote Desktop image of a Windows machine containing the Applications and exercise files required for PTC Creo training.
Everything required for the presentation of this class is provided through the cloud. There is nothing to download and workshops are accessible after class hours.
3 HTi is offering a Certified PTC Class via Live Online Learning Instruction for "Introduction to Creo 4.0".
This class starts on Monday, December 17th at 9:00 AM EDT
and ends Friday, December 21st at 5:00 PM.
We have 6 spaces left for this class and reservations are on
first registered basis. Class cost is $2,625.00 per student.
Introduction to Creo Parametric 4.0 - Course Overview
Course Length 40 Hours
In this course, you will learn core modeling skills and quickly become proficient with Creo Parametric 4.0. Topics include sketching, part modeling, assemblies, drawings, and basic model management techniques. The course also includes a comprehensive design project that enables you to practice your new skills by creating realistic parts, assemblies, and drawings. After completing the course, you will be well prepared to work effectively on product design projects using Creo Parametric 4.0. At the end of each module, you will complete a set of review questions to reinforce critical topics from that module. At the end of the course, you will complete a course assessment in PTC University Pro/FICIENCY intended to evaluate your understanding of the course as a whole.
- Learn the basic Creo Parametric modeling process
- Understand Creo Parametric concepts
- Learn how to use the Creo Parametric interface
- Select and edit geometry, features, and models
- Sketch geometry and use tools
- Create sketches for features
- Create datum planes and datum axes
- Create extrudes, revolves, and profile ribs
- Utilize internal sketches and embedded datums
- Create sweeps and blends
- Create holes, shells, and drafts
- Create rounds and chamfers
- Group, copy, and mirror items
- Create patterns
- Measure and inspect models
- Assemble with constraints
- Assemble with connections
- Explode assemblies
- Lay out drawings and create views
- Create drawing annotations
- Use layers
- Investigate parent/child relationships
- Capture and manage design intent
- Resolve failures and seek help
- Comprehensive two part Design Project